Constituent Resources

Have an issue you would like Government help with? This list will help you know who to contact for what. If you are still unsure, please contact us and we would be happy to direct you to the appropriate office. You may also find other helpful links in the “Resources” drop down menu.

Federal – David Sweet, MP

  • Immigration / Sponsorship / Visitor Visas
  • Employment Insurance
  • Canada Pension / Old Age Security
  • Federal Income Tax
  • Banking concerns / issues
  • Postal office concerns

Provincial – Hon. Ted McMeekin, MPP

  • Workplace Safety and Insurance Board issues (WSIB) / workplace related injuries and claims
  • Health cards and OHIP matters
  • Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) – assistance for persons with disabilities
  • Family Responsibility Office (FRO) – issues related to court directed family/child support payments
  • Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) – assistance for students in college, university or an accredited post-secondary school
  • Trillium Health Program – special program that subsidizes drug costs
  • Birth, death and marriage certificates
  • Anniversary, birthday and special event scrolls


  • Social Assistance / Welfare
  • Housing
  • Local roads and snow removal
  • Garbage and garbage removal
  • Recycling
  • Neighbourhood yard conditions
  • Noise complaints

School Boards

  • Student transportation / bussing
  • Placement of special needs students

* Please note that this list is not all-inclusive and some services / issues may have been left out.